Grandson Dawn

Grandson Dawn

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Late Winter, Looking for Springs arising......

I want to Fall in Love
And so I Am
Walking hand in hand with Life
In the company of Hearts
Who know only their own song
Singing with voices
That have been singing all along
Though many may have spent
Years beneath the bushel
NOW each voice shines
in its own tone
and vibrancy!
How can one NOT fall in Love?
How can One not feel the arising
Of Springs thrust
Inevitable
Undeniable
Like the Egyptian Peoples uprising
We shall not be denied!!
THIS shall not be denied.
This Heart is ripe
For Fullness
Hungering for Unity's Embrace
I want to FALL in LOVE
Who is willing to enter?
Who is willing to step to the music?
The Pulse of Life
Rocks the Beat
Do I Dare?
How can I not?
Who says i haven't?
Do not presume
This means I am Happy
Do not assume this means
I am 'up'.
I am in the depths of anguish
The Ache of Separation
From the Beloved,
Source, Existence, LIFE!
Every morning I awaken
Dread pins me to the bed
The longing for Pillow talk
With the Beloved
NOW.
I want to Fall in Love.
Revealing the splendor
of Unity expressed
Moment by Moment.
Locked in an unending Embrace
Never ending
and totally Free.
I want to Fall in Love
with THIS,
Source, Unity,
Life itself
in all its wonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment